Serf Notesblog

Friday, February 17, 2006

fonoflux... SA radio (se!) excellent music!

fonoflux

Note:
I mixed it up between spanish and english... lost the copy grab & I did want to see that most receint post of a photo!
1.000ton looped my comments & I do want to check out that underground $50 radio link... tomorrow! Skinned
495-500 hits congrats es ((((((( Amigo MuchoG))))))). kennethF

ps: "Steve's Photos" comment (copy) was loop posted by 1.000ton... and I thought the spanish/english thing was more his way than mine. What the heck happened here?

Another Note:
Hey 1.000ton Amigo,
"AURORA" pix mucho grande, Si! When click enlargment mucho surprised with SA radio, "Soma Fun" gracious. All of your pixs excellente es congrats 495-500 hits!
Por favor... "SubBlog Notes:" in english um "Digipix Art Photoblog" ~(:-_))kfh

ps: apologies mix-up es eBlogger.com?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home