Serf Notesblog

Monday, February 27, 2006

Prairie Bluestem


Prairie Bluestem

Hi Genevive,
What a wonderful surprise... your blue grass photo and all! I stopped on that great shot of the "Prairie Bluestem" and clicked for a closer look? You certainly have been sharpening your pencil for the current month. I back checked some of your photos and they are all winners. "Bill's House" photo & story is here in Pittsburgh, also. I hope Bill is doing ok too. I posted your blog and hope you continue in good health. Sincerely, KennethF

March 7, 2006 (after midnight)
Hi Genevieve, It's me again, KennethF. Your blogphotos are exceptional your writing style is just right for me. Writing is a special gift. Great writers of the past have felt the need so deeply... they wrote astounding amounts. 100's of books in one lifetime? You should look into converting your site work into a book, it's might good! I took a bunch of photos for my friend Ray. He and his wife Betty Jane are doing a special pamphlet about the history of the stained glass in their church. Ray & I exercise together. Thanks for posting your church photos as well as the "under the old maple" shot was near perfect, again.

(church interior stained glass photo, as above)

Hope you can find the time to visit my new photoblog, Most Sincerely, KennethF
ps: Look in the Serf Notesblog... your link is in there and keep up the great writing!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home