Serf Notesblog

Friday, October 06, 2006

D-Racing

D-Racing

KennethF said...

Hey Stu:
How are you? That photo looks very familiar__ like it is my hand writing at the bottom? Where have you been?

My blog efforts stopped because of a serious problems with my spinal cord and I could not use my hands....
I hope you are well and think of your kindness often.
Sincerely, Ken


Hi Ken,
I wasn't 100% sure it was you...so nice to hear from you!!
I'd like to chat with you sometime....maybe I can give you a call sometime? I just discovered your info page...is your #412-367-0747? I'm at work right now, but will be home tomorrow (Sunday)....may I call you then.
I'm guessing you didn't get my email....mine's stu19@verizon.net.
You can check out what I'm up to at:
http://www.sandhausandsheppard.com
I hope to talk to you soon.
Stu

8:58 AM
KennethF said...

Hey Stu:
Phone number is right! I'de like to talk with you also. Tomorrow is good anytime__ before the Steeler game starts at 8pm.
I will put your email adr in my book and check out your .com in the next few mins. and send you some additional email tonight.
Thanks, Ken 7:50pm, Sat. night

4:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home