Serf Notesblog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dave's Pics

Hey Dave: There's like 100 mushroom photos and every one is most superb! I did check them all and in reverse counted as well as looking at the backgrounds and that debris lifting? I have a mushroom photo collection too, maybe only 10+ real good shots.

Gene lists you & me on her most wonderful site and I thought you might like to check out my blog__ when you have a little extra time. I like real big enlargements since I don't see all that well?
Your new admirer, KennethF ~(:-_))-kfh

ps: I have a mushroom photo that I'm working on right now for future posting which could be why I sent you this email... your excellent work gave me "mushroom photo-shock?"

Hah, thanks a ton. I really have to finish that mushroom site. Last year up here was crazy good for mushrooms, a record year I do believe. This year I don't know if I'll get as many due to how dry it is.... mushroom hunting can be damn addictive ;)
I'll definitely check out your mushroom shot's love to see em. headed there now.

Hey Dave:
I just posted that mushroom pix; the one I had on my table for to long? I put it up for myself in testing (playing with) non-symmetrical backgrounds. I now see that you have lots of traffic on your real site! I'm not into black&white but your frameing context adjustments are GREAT! Your color work is where it at for me__ right now? Thanks, KennethF
ps:"Gene" sent me :) right.

5:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home