Serf Notesblog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

ReneeUPC004

ReneeUPC004

Hey Nay,
You are arriving quite nicely on this side. I like your dog photo. I have a dog also and her name is "Honey". She is quite a handfull at times for such a little dog. Blogger.com is new to me as of last month and I like the way their system works. Do you know much about HTML? Keep adding on to your new site and check out mine when you get the time. Sincerely, KennethF
http://khilf.blogspot.com/ links:sendpix.com

(Email copy: with out photo of KJ & "Honey")
Hey Nay,
I thought I could send you a photo of my little dog "Honey"... as she now is a Super Bowl Steeler fan? My son and "Honey" like to watch the football games here in Pittsburgh, PA. all season long. Your dog looks like a real winner with all those trophy s and ribbons. I wanted to post another comment with/photo but email was the only way... (?mate?) ~(:-_))kfh

ps: Thanks Nay for posting all those wonderful pix! Where's the enlargements? KennethF

1 Comments:

  • Hey KennethF
    Gr8 2 here from ya. Is Honey a Long-haired Chihuahua? I know a fair bit about HTML... What do ya wanna know? So what type of birding ru in2? I breed budgies and werios aswell as quails. I have a pet budgie called squeak... you should check out da pic of him @ my other space @ http://spaces.msn.com/jazzydogtrainer/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c02_owner=1 as well as pictures of my other pets and more pictures of my dog Jasmine.
    Hope 2 here from ya soon.
    Nay :)

    By Blogger jazzydogtrainer, at Wednesday, 08 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home