Serf Notesblog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Scenes and Things

Scenes and Things

April 25th, 8pm
Hey John:
I've been meaning to get a comment in for some time. (I have looked at many of your previous photos on April 15th.) Genevieve told me about your site & photos. She was RIGHT again! They all are fantastic! The recent photo that your Dad took of you... shows that you are filling nicely some pretty big shoes. Your framing is always what I hope for__ but have to cut to get even close to. Thanks for putting up such a wonderful site! A new admirer, KennethF ~(:-_))-kfh
ps: I would like to post a link to your blog with your OK?

Hi KFH

Thanks for your comments. I keep trying to find that photographic eye. I take a lots of photos and sometimes I get a wow photo. I marvel at other people's photos and tend to be very critical of my own. I use a tripod a lot which requires discipline.

All the best,
John

On 24 May 2006 at 16:56, KennethF wrote:

Hey John:
You keep putting your photo bar out of my reach! I like the challange as well as your consistant ability to get it right. I'm thinking I might go with a link to your photos with out hearing from you?

Most sincerely, KennethF
ps: I too think I should use my tripod... more, I'm trying to speed over thin ice? ~(:-_))-kfh
--
Posted by KennethF to Scenes and Things at 5/24/2006 04:56:30 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home